Sunday, October 09, 2005

RED'S SURVEY...

I completed this survey following a request from lovely Red to do so.. I usually hit the delete button when I get forwards like these but I thought it was the least I could do after the warm welcome you gave me to the blog scene. So here goes, happy reading!

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I was laughing at the laugh of the guy sitting next to me more than at the movie. Sorry but was disappointed!

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Right now, the Koran - Ramadan.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Cranium. Love it. Monopoly next.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Marie Claire and Oprah (shhhh).

5. FAVORITE SMELL?
Freshly baked bread. Ohhhh.. the joy!

6.FAVORITE FOOD?
Hmmm.. Sushi.

7. FAVORITE SOUND?
3oud (arabic instrument).

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Loneliness.

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
Have to wash up and pray.

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Hmmmm..Sindbad - shawarma place in Montreal.

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME:
Natayla & Ibrahim.

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY:
I'd save it!

13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Absolutely, always in a hurry!

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Laugh. Never, no.

15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Scary.

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
VW Golf.

17. FAVORITE DRINK?
Any herbal tea. Verveine, Mint or Tschai.

18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...":
I always make time for things I want to do so not sure how to fill this in! Plus being on this six month break doesn't help!

19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Always. Broccoli is a SUPERFOOD!

20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I wouldn't.. Natural all the way! (Might change when the grey hairs start creeping in!)

21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN:
Frankfurt, Geneva, London, Montreal. (Does Tripoli count if I go once a year?!)

22. HALF EMPTY OR FULL?
Full.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH:
Soccer and Basketball.

24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS!
I am doing one of these surveys that I generally can't stand so that says it all! Also she's a sweetie.. thanks for accepting me into your little blogcircle my lovely little pickle.

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Morning person, no doubt

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Not sure what we're talking about.. tanning or eggs? ;o)

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Gym.

28. FAVORITE PIE
Apple Crumble.. and Pecan.. and Strawberry.. Oh my, love pies!

OK, all DONE!!! :o)

6 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

Oh you are making a grand entry into the blogosphere my dear Nura... :)

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger AGRADA said...

Hi !!

I,m amazigh libyan, studying in the USA.

I,m So impressed with your blog, Infact it,s the first time for me to find a girl from libya doing such nice work.

I like it..keep in tauch Nura !!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

See Nura, the ball is rolling fast we are finding Libyans everyday:)

Welcome Ayman :) I'm definitely linking to you on my blog as well .

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Nura said...

Ayman, pleasure to meet you! Who knew that Libyan berbers existed in the West! :o) Highlander, I love your excitement!!! So cute.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger .e!manie. said...

yaaaaaaay. libyan-bloggers-are-us. i love it. :)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

me loves it too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home