Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good morning Canada!!!

After what feels like a very, very long journey.. I have finally arrived!!! I have been back in Montreal since Friday although I have been in Canada for over two weeks, had to travel a bit for family obligations (to see my beautiful blue eyed newborn nephew) and now I am back! Everything is on track, I have registered for my courses at McGill starting January, done a bit of job-searching and have embarked on the ultimate project - fixing up my room and finally having a place in this world that is uniquely MINE (will post up pictures when I am done). Switzerland feels worlds away.. and the habits of my daily life there are almost forgotten. Strange how distance really furthers the heart and we quickly adapt to our new environments. Beyond everything, I am thankful to God that I am finally here, getting settled and starting fresh! I feel like Montrealers should be warned...heeheehee..

A quick hello to all my fellow bloggers!!

9 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Hey there, Nura! I'd say W'elcome to Canada" but I'm not Canadian... can I do it anyway? Well, Welcome to Canada!

Love the new profile pic :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Nura said...

Thanks for the welcome Craig.. well now you know you have a friend in Canada and are always welcome to visit! ;o)

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Jamz said...

Dork Nura..velcome back to my little part of the world...enjoy the snow and the cold...and I'll take you to the sugar shack in March..:P quebecor traditions you musssssssst adhere to luv

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Jamz said...

BOOOOO nura...I always make comments on your BLOG...come and visit mine you COW (k) luv ya anyway...even if you are a LYBIAN COW

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Living Away said...

You sound happy! That’s great! Enjoy Canada and I’m sure everything will be al right there!
Enjoy!!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Highlander said...

Mabrouk habibti ..this is wonderful news ...university and hope you get a good job also ! where are you ??? we miss your blogging .

I echo Programmer_Craig ..this photo is amazing how did you do it ?

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Brave Heart said...

Hi Darling
its good news that u r happey and u start to settle urself in canda,keep looking forward ,u will jet good job and good eduaction ,u must give canadian people a good picture about libyan muslim girls

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Nura, you got tagged by Red Enclave for a meme! You have to tell us all your secrets now :p

http://redenclave.blogspot.com/2005/12/5-things-ppl-dont-know-about-me.html

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Nura said...

Thank you for all the support! This photo was taken by a friend of mine and trust me, I was an unwilling participant - anything that makes my head look bigger than it already is can not possibly be a good idea! But it turned out cute and I like it - adds a bit of umph to my blog character, especially since I often end up sounding quite serious on here!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home