Thursday, December 29, 2005

5 Things People Don't Know About Moi

1. I used to play the Piano.
2. I get bored and restless easily - can't sit still and just do nothing.

3. I have freakishly long toes (same with the fingers but the toes look more bizarre).
4. I cry during movies, especially cute romantic comedies.
5. I will go out of my way and do everything the hard way before asking someone else for help.

Now that I have confided this in you, you are sworn to secrecy (no long toe jokes please)!!

Thanks redenclave for tagging me!!

5 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Hannu said...

Welcome back Nura... to the blog sphere and to North America!

How's your nephew and H doing? Give them my best.

Good luck in all what you do and stay connected. Let me know when you're ready for our little project.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Ooohhhh... long toes! That's sexy! :D

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Jamz said...

number 2 I knew and number 4 I could have predicted..:P but how can you ask me not to make fun of your freakishly long TOES? that's like telling me to smell coffee but not drink it!!! lol I'll make fun of em when I see them next

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Nura said...

No more comments about my toes please! They are sensitive enough as it is! AHEM!

Hanu, Allah yesalmik. Everyone is doing beautifully alhamdullah. I just got back to Montreal last night, will get in touch as soon as I feel sane and ready to get started! :o) Hope your little angels are well!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Hiba said...

I like what you have wrote..

Good luck

hibo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home